From implementing organizational systems to boosting productivity to increasing your bottom line, we can help you and your company get organized and on track to a stress-free workplace!
Believe it or not, when you’re not organized, you’re losing money each and every day. If you and your employees lack standardized methods for handling everyday tasks, or you’re constantly searching for items you need to do your job or run your company, you’re doing some serious damage.
Here are just a few ways disorganization can negatively affect your business
- employees feel frustrated, stressed out, and unmotivated
- you lose prospective clients because they question how you can meet their needs when you
can’t manage your own company
- you miss out on business opportunities, because you simply don’t have the time to explore
- you harm your public image or your “brand”
- you lose the respect and trust of your employees
- you experience unnecessary delays in production or workflow
- you risk critical tasks, like ordering supplies or invoicing customers, being completed late or not
Make no mistake, a lack of order and structure can be devastating to your company. But we’re here to help you leave disorganization in the dust!
We’ve been helping business owners just like you get organized and stay organized since 2003!
We’ll start by assessing your current workplace environment, sitting with you side-by-side and watching you interact with clients and other employees. This helps us to evaluate your specific organizational needs and make appropriate recommendations. We’ll help you put systems in place that are designed to help you maintain order, increase efficiency, and reduce unnecessary work.
Then we’ll show you and your employees how to sustain these systems so you can stay on track and boost your bottom line!
Our services are available by the half day or full day or on an open contract as needed. We also offer quarterly and biannual maintenance packages, in which we come in to make adjustments to systems that might need tweaking and work with you to ensure you’re continuing to maintain good organizational habits.
The number one reason clients come to us is because they feel like they don’t have enough time to get organized, tackle projects, or live their lives the way they truly want to. Yet, if you had the opportunity to read our “About Us” page, you know that we are quite busy and manage to “do it all.”How do we do it? Simple! We have developed excellent time-management and goal-setting skills.
If you feel like you never have enough hours in the day to get things done—and you aren’t doing the
things you want to do in the time you do have, we can help!
Time management is one of our primary areas of expertise. We’ve created a system that will allow you to get the most out of your day, and we can show you how to leverage that system so that you feel as if you’ve got 28 hours for every 24. Our clients use it, we use it, and it WORKS! Remember, we make time for the things we want to do.
Subject line: How to get and stay organized even if you failed before
In honor of ending a decade and starting anew with 2020, we recognize planning and organizing are top to-dos for many individuals. We want to honor that with a very special deal. It’s a plan where you get support and accountability every month.
This program is for YOU if:
- You spend hours or days getting organized, only to find that a few months later your organizational skills failed.
- You feel you are being pulled in multiple directions yet you are not seeing results.
- You can’t remember where you put things so you end up purchasing them again.
- You feel your ‘ship’ is about to sink; relation-ships, friend-ships, sister-ships, etc.
- Your energy has been depleted because you believe your efforts are useless.
This program is NOT for YOU if:
- You are comfortable in the place you are in. You can’t see the forest for the trees.
- You don’t believe in investing in yourself.
- You don’t believe there is light at the end of the tunnel.
If you are ready to make the necessary changes, here’s what the program includes:
A thirty (30) minute conferencing call with a Professional Organizer each month Value: $175
- Your conference call is very similar to a Virtual Organizing Session. Virtual
Organizing allows you to receive organizing assistance without having a professional
organizer come to your actual space. If you are too embarrassed to allow others in your home or office. If you live or work a far distance from us. Or if you simply are a do-it-yourself type that needs access to an expert, this service is for you.
Virtual organizing is also a great option if hands-on organizing services are outside of your budget at this time, or if you have developed an online rapport with me and want to continue that relationship as a client.
Another great advantage is that it often only involves a commitment of a few minutes. Even for the most time-crunched individuals, squeezing in a few minutes is manageable, especially if getting organized is a priority!
2. Two (2) – 15-minute Hair on Fire calls each month
- We have all had those moments where we need immediate answers to a problem or concern. We understand life can be hectic, planning and organizing can be challenging when you have so many things coming at you. The Hair on Fire calls
are our way of showing up for you and holding you accountability to the life you crave. Value: $88
3. Every other month we will mail you a cool organizing gadget or planning/organizing tool to help with your 2020 goals. Value: Priceless
- We love gadgets and tools that make our life easier. Every other month we will mail you an organizing gadget or planning tool that will aid in your success of getting AND staying organized.
This special monthly accountability and organizational program investment is: $75/month.
Your payments will start 30 days after your initial payment and each month thereafter.
We are so proud of you for investing in yourself and taking the steps in creating the life you
crave, as well as stepping out of your comfortable zone.
“When I called Paris Love, my office was a mess. Sharing an office with my husband, we could never find anything and often blamed each other for the mess. With Paris’ help, I was able to sort through everything, purge what I did not need, and find a place for the things I wanted to keep. It was a miracle!”
“Paris came back and helped organize both my kitchen and master bedroom. Having those areas of my home organized made my life much easier! I have more time to do the things I want to do and there’s no more stress! Thanks, Paris!”